it's for your improvement

these blog is created for the knowledge and improvement of you

Saturday 17 March 2012

abrahim lincolin thought that....................

we suppose that the emotions and feeling are the toys with which we all play like small child most of us make promises to our parents that we can make fool by making promises.It's so easy to make promise but we all make  cheat from own, I don't said that i always complete my promises which was made by me,but I also told that the promise I made trying to complete because my parents only suppose to me from my study so I try always make my parents happy from because they can do much for me and it is not a story I trying to to make me moral for you peoples .so to be honest in parents eyes .Think that now thy give to much to us,but in future what should you give happiness or tears it's yours decision.

Not only me but Abrahim lincolin said"Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is moreimportant than any one thing.” means "हमेशा ध्यान में रखना है कि अपने खुद के संकल्प सफल करने के लिए किसी एक चीज़ से अधिक महत्वपूर्ण है. " :)

1 comment:

  1. My dear brother.it was good that you realise what your parents wants from you and you start doing things for them..so all the best and do your study with more practical and serious...

    ReplyDelete